CWAB AWARDS: BIGGER . GREATER . GRANDER
Entries for the Noteworthy Projects and Interior Designer categories are solicited through a general call for entries against a minimum threshold for years in the business, range and quality of work among several other factors. Again, a jury makes the final selection.
It’s time to award the best in the business in a night of prestige and glamour!
NOTEWORTHY PROJECTS JURY
- MR Jaishankar, Chairman and Managing Director, Brigade Enterprises
- CN Raghavendran, Partner, CR Narayana Rao Architects
- Ashish Rakheja, Managing Partner, AEON Integrated Building Design
- Prof Mat Santamouris, Professor-High Performance Architecture, University or New South Wales, Sydney
- Ar Brad Wilkins, Tall Building Practice Area Leader, Genster (ELEEP, LEEPAP), Singapore
- Shabnam Gupta, Principal Designer, The Orange Lane
- Ar Dennis Rehill, Vice President + Design Director at WATG Urban (MRIAI,RIBA, AIA, LEED, BD+C), Seattle
NOTEWORTHY PROJECTS JURY
- Russell Gilchrist, Principal I Design Director, Gensler
- Architect Hafeez Contractor
- Anita Arjundas, Managing Director & CEO, Mahindra Lifespaces
- Mili Majumdar, Managing Director, Green Business Certification Institute
- Roshni Udyavar Yehuda, Head, Rachana Sansad’s Institute of Environmental Architecture
- Girish Shah, Director, The Wadhwa Group
- Chirag Baijal, Director - Commercial Businesses, Carrier Airconditioning & Refrigeration
- Rajiv Balaggan, Sales Head – Architectural Glass India, Pilkington Glass India
- Harsh Chitale, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Philips Lighting India
- Percy Jijina, Director - Decorative Paints, Jotun Paints
- Sriram Natarajan, Director, CBRE South Asia.
- R Ramakrishnan, Vice Chairman, Jt. Managing Director & Group CEO, Polycab Wires
- Nirmalya Chatterjee, Executive Director & COO, Trimble Solutions India
- Rajesh Chawla , Director, Veka India
- Yoshiyuki Mabuchi, Managing Director, Toshiba Johnson Elevators India
- Juzer S. Kothari , Managing Director, Conserve Consultants
- Nellie Samuel, Joint Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Knight Frank Property Services
- Rahul Kadri , Principal Architect & Partner, IM Kadri Architects
- Ani Ray, Managing Director, ACC
- Kamal Hadker, Chairman & Managing Director, Sterling Engineering Consultancy Services.
- Manish Garg, President, Steel Building Solutions, Everest Industries Limited
- Alakesh Roy, Managing Director, Zamil Steel, India
- Shampa Dhali, Director, Global Sales, Marriott International
- Umesh Rao, Founder & CEO, Vector Projects (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Vikas Gupta, Director, Omkar Realtors & Developers Pvt. Ltd.
- Kamal Singh, Director Power Electronics, Danfoss Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Sushil Luniya, President, Marketing & Sales, HSIL Limited
- Shyam Motwani, Executive Vice President, Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd (Locking Solutions and Systems).
- Ravi Sarangan, Director, Edifice Architects Pvt. Ltd.
- Rajat Malhotra, COO-Integrated Facilities Management (West Asia), JLL
- Chetan Raikar, Chairman & Managing Director, Structwel Designers & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr HM Raje, Director, Raje Structural Consultants
- Sunil MK, AEC Head, Autodesk India & SAARC
- Antony Parokaran, CEO, Schindler India
- Mala Singh, Founder, PEC Solutions Green Design Pvt . Ltd.
- Rajeev Antony, Managing Director, Schueco India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sanjay Puri, Principle Architect, Sanjay Puri Architects Pvt. Ltd.
- V Suresh, Director, Hirco
- Rajesh Ahuja, Managing Director, Sleek
- Agrim Agarwal, Director, Grescasa Ceramics
- Anil Mathur, COO, Godrej Interio
- Mr. Vikram Sharma, Managing Director, BP Ergo
- Atul Sanghvi, Chief Operating Officer, CERA Sanitaryware Limited
- Abhin Alimchandani, Director, Stup Consultants Pvt.Ltd.
- Poorva Keskar, Director, Vk:e environmental
- Martin Kriegner, Chief Executive Officer, Lafarge India
- Ankur G Choksey, Managing Director, Choksey Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Satish D Parakh, Managing Director, Ashoka Buildcon Ltd.
- Tilakraj Seth, Executive Vice President Infrastructure & Cities Sector South Asia, Siemens Limited
- Jairam Panch, Managing Director, Turner Project Management India PL
- Malav Dani, Director, Coating Specialities India Ltd.
- Gautam Chand Jain, Chairman & Managing Director, Pokarna Limited
- Managing Director, Sandeep Mathur, Fenesta Building system
- Sandeep Mittal, Managing Director, Anutone Acoustics Ltd.
- Sanjay Sethi, MD & CEO, Berggruen Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
- Arjun Shahani, Managing Director, Armstrong World Industries (India)
- Raj Menon, Country Manager – India, InterfaceFLOR India Pvt Ltd.
- Alok Goel, CEO, Nitco Ltd.
- Neeraj Sharma, Managing Director, Kone Elevator India Pvt. Ltd.
- Piyush Gandhi, National Director, Projects & Development Services West India, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Shekhar Patki, Principal Designer & Proprietor, P.G.Patki Architects Pvt. Ltd.
- Shimul Javeri Kadri, Principal Architect, SJK Architect
- Jayant Acharya, Director (Commercial & Marketing), Member of the Board, JSW Steel Limited
- B K Batra, Deputy Managing Director, IDBI Bank
- Ewart Lazarus, Executive Director, Chowgule Construction Technologies
- Narendra Ajugia, Managing Director, Shirish Patel & Associates Consultants Pvt.Ltd
- Surajit Ray, Managing Director & Country Head, ULMA FORMWORK SYSTEMS INDIA PVT. LTD.
- Amit Maitra, Managing Director, Lerch Bates Private Limited
- Digant L Kapadia, Managing Director, B.E. Billimoria & Co. Ltd.
- Jeremy Lester, Chief Executive, GROCON
- Niranjan Hiranandani, Managing Director & Co-founder, Hiranandani Group
- MS.Nair, Country Manager - Bathroom & Wellness Division, Villeroy & Boch Sales India Pvt.Ltd.
- Satish Jamdar, Managing Director, Blue Star Ltd.
- Sanjay Johri, Managing Director, Voltas Ltd.
- Juergen Wolf, Managing Director, Häfele India Pvt. Ltd.
- Pankaj Keswani, Managing Director, Alufit (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd.
- KC Jain, President, HNG Float Glass Ltd.
- Khurshed Daruvala, Managing Director, Sterling & Wilson
- Kishore Avarsekar, Chairman & Managing Director, Unity Infraprojects Ltd.
- Pranab Datta, Vice Chairman & MD, Knight Frank (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- S Raghupathy, Executive Director, CII - Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre
- Arunjot Singh Bhalla, Director Design, RSP Architects
- Sumit Banerjee, Vice Chairman, Reliance Cementation
- Vikram Amin, Executive Director – Strategy & Business Development, Essar Steel
- Sanjay Bahadhur, CEO, Global Construction Chemicals Division, Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Upen Patel, Business Director, BASF-Construction Chemical India Pvt. Ltd.
- Thirumal Govindraj, Executive Director, CB Richard Ellis - Global Corporate Services India Transactions Management Western Region
- Satish Dhupelia, Consulting Structural and Civil Engineer, Satish C. Dhupelia Engineers
- Anupam Sharma, CEO, DOKA (Formwork) India
- A K Mathur, Executive Director, Tata Projects
- B Santhanan, MD, Saint Gobain Glass India
- Ashish Anupam, Chief M&S (Long Products), Tata Steel
- Asutosh Shah, MD, Duravit India Private Limited
- HM Bharuka, Managing Director, Nerolac Paints Limited
- Subodh Runwal, Director, Runwal Group
- Pranay Vakil, Chairman, Knight Frank P.L.
- Architect Tushar Desai
- Ashish N. Chandak, Executive Director – Infrastructure Banking, Corporate Finance, Yes Bank
- Narinder Nayar, Managing Director, Concast (India) Ltd.
- Balaji Rao - Has left the Co, Managing Director, Starwood Capital India Advisors P.L.
- Architect Kamal Malik, Kamal Malik Architect
- Raj Lakhani, Managing Director, Peri
- Mr Jaishankar, Managing Director, Brigade Group
- Sundar Parthasathy, Managing Director, Otis Elevators
- Alwyn Bowden, CEO, Essar Projects Ltd.
- Malav Dani, Director, Coating Specialities India Ltd.
- Bijoy Mohan, Senior Regional Vice President, ASIAPAC-Grohe India Pvt Ltd.
- Ramesh Mohan, Regional Manager, L & T Ltd.
- Sanjay Palve, Managing Director- Corporate Finance, YES Bank Ltd.
- Rakesh Sharma, Managing Director, Tishman Speyer India Pvt Ltd.
- Ganesh Kaskar, Executive Director & CEO, RMC Ready mix
- B K Katyal, Managing Director, Pheroze Kudianavala Consultants Engineering Pvt Ltd.
- Darius Pandole, Partner, New Silk route advisors Pvt Ltd.
- Abhin Alimchandani, Director, Stup Design Forum
- Mahesh Mudda, Executive Director & CEO-Chairman, New Consolidated construction & Builders association India
Architect Winners 2016
Builder Winners 2016
Noteworthy Project Winners 2016
My heart felt congratulations to all of you for making the 9th edition of Construction World Architect & Builder (CWAB) Awards held on August 22, 2014 at Hotel Four Seasons in Mumbai a grand success. This is the most prestigious and mega award event for the Indian construction industry. I highly acknowledge and appreciate your expertise management in making the show truly remarkable and fabulous.
Kindly allow me to congratulate you for successfully taking the CW Architect and Builder Awards event to great heights! With high energy levels, the whole
show was professionally well managed. Devika Devaiah’s (author of Orbit Shifting Innovation) vibrant speech on innovation was an icing on the cake!
A few years back, we, at India Chapter of American Concrete Institute, organised a similar yearly event for best structures in different categories. That said, you could consider having an award for indigenous innovation in the field of construction.
I attended the 9th CW Architect & Builder Awards and was highly impressed. It is such a rarity to see so many of India's top architects and builders get together at one platform. Kudos to your team for having put up an event par excellence.
I was delighted to have witnessed the 9th CWAB AWARDS in August 2014 in Mumbai.The event was marked by high level of participation from the industry, at both, institutional and individual, levels. Such events create a positive impact on the professionals in particular and the society at large, in general. The event was organised and conducted very methodically and professionally, for which I extend my hearty felicitations to Shri Pratap Padode and his dedicated team.
The CWAB awards is indeed an innovative front runner, designed to bring the industry together. It creates an opportunity for celebration and recognition, but more importantly it also creates a platform for future leaders to direct the course of the industry. Having seen how awards are designed and conducted up close, I am happy to say the CWAB awards is a robustly designed and implemented process- a great achievement, indeed. My congratulations to ASAPP media and Falguni and Pratap Padode on the successful occasion of the 1th CWAB awards. I do hope it grows from strength to strength and it becomes a reference point for other industries too.