ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP
When transformation is the mantra, information is power. For over 20 years, ASAPP Info Global Group has reflected India’s transformation, echoed its aspirations, addressed its challenges and predicted its potential across economically crucial sectors like construction, infrastructure, power, real estate, manufacturing, automobile and textiles. A true thought leader, ASAPP Info Global Group has radically transformed the B2B universe with its dynamic offerings in the print, Web and events space.
Its array of award-winning, industry-leading, special-interest publications include CONSTRUCTION WORLD, INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY, CW INTERIORS, EQUIPMENT INDIA, POWER TODAY, INDIAN CEMENT REVIEW, SOLAR TODAY, INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS FINDER, AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS FINDER and THE INDIAN TEXTILE JOURNAL. The holistic reach of these leading B2B publications, which provide the most authentic, timely and comprehensive information, touches seven countries.
Going beyond print, the Group provides a 360° information experience through a host of activities. For instance, the Group’s bouquet of industry recognition awards include the CONSTRUCTION WORLD ANNUAL AWARDS for construction, equipment and building material companies; the CWAB AWARDS for top architects and builders; INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY AWARDS that recognise excellence across infrastructure sectors; POWER TODAY AWARDS; INDIAN CEMENT REVIEW AWARDS; EQUIPMENT INDIA AWARDS; SOLAR TODAY AWARDS; and IPF ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE AWARDS. Other offerings include conferences, seminars and trade expos on various sectors with ASAPP CONFERENCES; over 12 industry portals and 40 newsletters as well as comprehensive research with the Group’s online division ASAPP INFOTECH; directory services across sectors with INFOBANK; and an online platform to connect users with architects, interior designers, product vendors and interior trends with DEZIGNGENIE.COM.
Indeed, ASAPP Info Global Group is not just future-friendly but future-ready. SMART CITIES COUNCIL INDIA is a consortium of Smart City stakeholders that acts as an advisor and market accelerator, promoting the Government’s move to smart, sustainable cities by providing stakeholders relevant information and latest updates, gathering and disseminating resources, collating industry data, and showcasing achievements in this segment.
What’s more, well before corporate social responsibility became a buzzword for India Inc, ASAPP Global Group realised its responsibility to the greater community and initiated FIRST -Foundation of Infrastructure Research Studies Training - a not-for-profit trust, in 2003. With the objective to impart vocational training to meet industrial demands, FIRST, in partnership with the Maharashtra State Government, has adopted an ITI at Belapur in Navi Mumbai, and is in the process of establishing an Infrastructure Management Institute. Further, FIRST INFOCENTRE publishes sectoral research reports and newsletters that provide credible and timely information to access business opportunities.
Indeed, ASAPP Info Global Group, a true pioneer, has established its leadership across the gamut of operations - its huge and coveted customer base spanning industry sectors, geography and decision-making levels and numerous national and international awards and accolades are testament to this.
The journey, however, has just begun. With its finger on the pulse of the industry and eagle eye on policies and their implementation, its commitment to providing intelligent products and services that enhance opportunities and enrich businesses and professionals, and its mission to help power the growth of India, ASAPP Info Global Group remains resolute in its mandate to ask and answer; probe and provide; inform and inspire.
To provide timely, researched, intelligent information solutions across all media for sectors vital for economic and national development.
• To be the best infrastructure & construction information disseminator.
• To provide world class information products that provide best value to customers.
• To empower our customers with most valuable information which enriches them greatly.
• To create an enabling environment that inspires and empowers our people to deliver exceptional products and services.
Commitment to Excellence, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Transparency, Customer Focus.
Established in 1996, CONSTRUCTION WORLD is India’s premier and largest circulated construction business magazine, covering the gamut from projects, policies and people to topical concerns, trends and technology. This award-winning, flagship publication of ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP, with two separate editions in India and the Gulf, is circulated among architects and builders; material and equipment players; industry stakeholders; business leaders, policymakers and change-agents. The magazine’s website, www.constructionworld.in, has over 35,000 unique visitors and around 4 million hits a month.
Established in 2008, CW INTERIORS is the most comprehensive business resource for the interior design and décor segment, reflecting form and function, marrying style and substance, and showcasing inspiration and innovation. This publication by ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP reaches over 200,000 readers, including seasoned and budding architects and designers; builders and developers; and manufacturers and procurers of building materials, helping them make well-informed decisions and expand their creative horizons.
Established in 2008, EQUIPMENT INDIA is India’s first and only magazine dedicated to the construction and infrastructure equipment industry. A pioneer in its field, this publication by ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP reaches prime movers across the industry, from manufacturers and dealers to purchasers and end-users, enabling profitable purchase decisions. The magazine’s website, www.EquipmentIndia.co.in, has over 16,000 unique visitors and around 1.3 million hits a month.
Established in 1988, INDIAN CEMENT REVIEW is India’s first and only magazine catering exclusively to the cement industry. This publication by ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP reaches 800 cities across India and acts as a dynamic interface between producers, manufacturers and users in the industry. The magazine’s website www.IndianCementReview.com has over 23,000 unique visitors and around 700,000 hits a month.
Established in 2003, INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY is India’s premier magazine for nation builders, focusing on policy, finance and implementation issues. The most read magazine in India on the infrastructure sector, this publication by ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP is circulated in around 800 cities among industry stakeholders, business leaders, policymakers and change agents. The magazine’s website, www.infrastructuretoday.co.in, has over 23,000 unique visitors and around 500,000 hits a month.
Established in 2009, POWER TODAY is a complete and comprehensive source of information on the Indian and global power generation, transmission and distribution sectors. Circulated among industry stakeholders, business leaders, policymakers and change agents, this publication by ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP offers in-depth and insightful analysis of events, trends and news. The magazine’s website www.PowerToday.in has over 16,000 unique visitors and around 800,000 hits a month.
PROJECT REPORTER is a fortnightly project magazine servicing the industry since 2005. It is available both in print & electronic format. Project Reporter covers more than 100 projects across 45 diversified sectors from India which are in Conceptual and Implementation Stage along with Project Updates, Commissioned Projects, Contract Awards.
Established in 2014, SOLAR TODAY is the global business magazine for the solar sector, reflecting the imperative of clean, green energy. Not just a magazine but a business enabling tool, this publication by ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP is widely read by solar energy developers, technology providers, equipment manufacturers and industrial consumers as it promotes opportunities, identifies bottlenecks, and provides solutions for stakeholders in green energy. And the magazine’s website www.solartoday.co.in is a preferred source of news and information.
Established in 1972, INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS FINDER (IPF) is India’s only industrial product portal. Referred to as the ‘Bible’ of the manufacturing sector in India, this publication by ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP is the most preferred and trusted purchase tool of decision-makers across companies and sectors. A true partner in the ‘Make in India’ campaign, the magazine also has a robust digital presence with its website, www.ipfonline.com.
Automotive Products Finder (APF) is an auto engineering magazine that looks into technology and components. Launched in 2005, the magazine is aimed at the engineers in the auto industry, and especially those who are in search of the latest developments in the field of automobiles and the industries related to it, may it be IT/Software, CAD/CAM, CAE, production systems/PLM/ERP, material handling, machine tools/special tools, assembly systems, specialized systems, garage equipment, service gadgets/diagnostics, accessories, etc. The readers include strategic sourcing teams, purchase engineers and those who are in a position to influence decisions and on a long-term.
Established in 1890, the 126-year old INDIAN TEXTILE JOURNAL is the definitive source of information for the Indian textile industry. Acclaimed as the leading textile magazine, this publication by ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP is avidly read every month by decision-makers from the industry with its sustained focus on technology and trade. The magazine also has a robust digital presence with its website, www.indiantextilejournal.com.
InfoBank is a series of print directories by ASAPP Info Global Group. These provide list of all major companies across various sectors and contact information of their key executives. They are the most authentic source for contact details of business decision makers in different industry sectors. InfoBanks published include: PSUs, Power, Material Handling Equipment, Cement, Qatar, Construction & Design, and Water.
ASAPP CONFERENCES is a division of ASAPP Info Global Group. It organizes seminars and conferences. These foster the growing network of professionals and business owners interested in infrastructure, construction & realty sector and encourage the exchange of scientific, technical & commercial expertise and knowledge. These provide a platform to all stakeholders within the sector to discuss, deliberate, exchange, share knowledge and experiences and collaborate.
Some of the renowned conferences are:
- India Roads Conference
- India Airports Conference
- India Rail Conference
- Equipment India Conference
- Power Today Conference
- India Realty Conference
- India H2O Conference
- India Ports Conference
- India MetroRail Conference
- Infrastructure Today India Opportunity Conference
- India Coal Conference
- Infrastructure Today Leadership Summit
- Construction World Leadership Summit
- Infrastructure Today Finance Conference
- National Ports & Shipping Conference
- Oil & Gas Conference
- India EPC Conference
- Smart Cities Conference
- Indian Cement Review Conference
- Infrastructure Today Urban Transport Conference
ASAPP Info Global Group as a part of its mission to raise benchmarks and honour excellence, organizes award events for the construction and infrastructure industry – these include the CONSTRUCTION WORLD ANNUAL AWARDS where construction companies, contractors, equipment & building material companies in two separate events in India and the Gulf; CW ARCHITECT & BUILDER AWARDS which felicitate the top architects and builders in the country; EQUIPMENT INDIA AWARDS which recognize top selling brand across categories of equipment; and KPMG INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY AWARDS, India's first-ever infrastructure awards, which recognize excellence across infrastructure sectors.
ASAPP Info is the online division of ASAPP Info Global Group. It publishes and manages digital publications, industry portals, newsletters, directory services, etc.
PROPERTY 200 is a quarterly e-publication from the stable of Projects Reporter. Each issue provides crucial information of 200 projects from across India. Projects include residential, commercial, retail, hospitality, luxury housing, IT parks, etc.
1.www.ConstructionUpdate.com – An all encompassing construction and infrastructure news portal
2. www.ConstructionTenders.co.in- Latest tenders from a variety of construction jobs
3. www.PowerInfoBank.com – Online listing of over 1800 companies and 5000+ key executives in Power sector, with complete contact information. Power InfoBank also offers 2 e-newsletters additional services to the industry –
1. Auction News –www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Auction
2. B2B Deals – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Deals
3. Cement News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Cement
4. Construction Jobs – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Jobs
5. Construction News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Construction
6. Economy News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Economy
7. Engineering News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Engineering
8. Equipment News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Equipment
9. Finance News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Finance
10. Infrastructure News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Infrastructure
11. Power News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Power
12. Projects News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Project
13. Transport News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Transport
14. Ports News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Ports
15. Roads News – www.ConstructionUpdate.com/Roads
Foundation of Infrastructure Research Studies Training – is a not for profit, social trust initiated and promoted by ASAPP Info Global Group. Established in the year 2003, FIRST has undertaken the social objective to impart professional skill and education to workforce to meet the mounting demands of the industrial and service sectors in India. It expects to help the personnel in improving their standard of living & performing better to build the nation as a global leader. FIRST, in partnership with the Maharashtra State Government, has adopted an ITI at Belapur, Navi Mumbai in the year 2008, under the Central Government scheme of ‘Public Private Partnership’. It is also in the process of establishing an Infrastructure Management Institute.
FIRST publishes sectoral research reports and newsletters that provide credible information which is timely and useful for accessing and disseminating business opportunities. The institution also engages in researching information and ranking construction and infrastructure companies.
The research reports published by FIRST are on following sectors
- Construction and Real Estate
- Public Private Partnership
- Power Equipment
- Civil Aviation
- Ports and Shipping
- Urban Infrastructure
- India’s Social Infrastructure
- India’s Electricity Sector
- India’s Oil and Gas Sector
- Renewable Energy in India
FIRST publishes weekly industry newsletters on –
- Roads and Bridges
- Renewable Energy
- Power and Coal
- Oil and Gas
- Infrastructure Finance
- Urban Infrastructure
- Ports and Shipping
- Civil Aviation
- Construction and Real Estate
- Minerals and Metal
ASAPP Info Global Group has made many proud achievements. Some of them are:
Winning distinguished awards:
- Construction World won the first prize in the ‘Multimedia Strategy and Business Model’category for its best representation across all media in Asia, at Manila, Philippines, amongst 74 entries representing 44 companies from 9 countries.
- Construction World won the award for ‘Best News Magazine’ at the CIDC Vishwakarma Awards in 2010 and 2011.
- Equipment India won the CIDC Vishwakarma Award for ‘Best News Magazine’ in 2011
- Indian Cement Review won the CIDC Vishwakarma Award for ‘Best News Magazine’ in 2012
- ConstructionUpdate.com won the CIDC Vishwakarma Award for ‘Best News Portal’ in 2012
- The Editor-in-Chief of ASAPP Info Global Group, Mr. Pratap Vijay Padode, won the award for ‘Best Journalist’ at the CIDC Vishwakarma Awards in 2010 and 2011.
- Ms. Falguni Padode, Group Managing Editor of ASAPP Info Global Group won the ‘Best Journalist’ CIDC Vishwakarma Award in 2011.
- Construction World won the awards for ‘Best Single Issue’ and ‘Best Feature Article’ at The Tabbies 2010 Awards, an international B2B publishing award given by TABPI, USA that had more than 500 entries from USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, India, etc.
- Infrastructure Today won the award for ‘Best Single Issue’ at The Tabbies 2011 Awards.
- CW Interiors won an award in the ‘Front Cover Special Issue’ category at The Tabbies 2011. Publishing over 300 issues on construction Instituting first ever ranking of construction companies, building material companies and construction equipment companies. Annually ranking India's top architects, top builders and India's most admired construction companies. Publishing 2 volumes of BIG BOOK for construction industry, the first of which mapped the growth of the industry over the twentieth century and the latter mapped the last decade of construction. Participating in the world`s largest construction exhibitions like BAUMA, CONEXPO, World of Concrete, BATIMAT, Saudi Build, Big 5 show and nationally being the official magazine for EXCON, bC India, Big 5 Construct India, Power Gen, etc. Organizing & conceptualizing pioneering awards: • Construction World Global Awards: The first and most coveted award for achievers in the construction & allied industry, launched in 2003; turned global in 2012
- CWAB Awards: India’s most coveted award in building industry, launched in 2006, annually recognizes and felicitates the country’s top 10 architects and builders
- KPMG – Infrastructure Today Awards: India’s first infrastructure awards, held every year since 2008
- Equipment India Awards: India’s first award dedicated to infrastructure equipment industry, launched in 2013 Initiating and promoting Foundation of Infrastructure Research Studies Training (FIRST), a non-profit organization for the cause of imparting education, training and conducting research in the field of infrastructure.
Thirdamuno, ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis pharetra varius quam sit amet vulputate.
Quisque mauris augue, molestie tincidunt condimentum vitae.
ASAPP Info Global Group acquires Chennai-based IPF Online
December 4, 2013 | Team TC
Mumbai-based ASAPP Info Global Group, a B2B media & information group, has acquired 100 per cent stake in Chennai-based IPF Online Ltd. The deal involves acquisition of stake held by IPF Online's founder and publisher RV Pandit besides equity investors IL&FS Group and HDFC. The deal involves acquisition of entire print and online business of IPF Online.
Deal Alert: ASAPP Info Global Group acquires B2B magazine IPF Online
Mumbai-based ASAPP Info Global Group, a B2B media & information group, has acquired the entire shareholding of IPFOnline Limited and along with it the entire print and online business of the company. The deal involves acquisition of the stake held by IPF Online's founder and publisher RV Pandit besides equity investors IL&FS Investment Management (IIML) and HDFC.
Indus Advisors acted as the financial advisor to the sellers while BDO India acted as the financial advisor to the buyer
Il & Fs Investment Managers
ASAPP Info Global Group acquired IPFOnline Ltd from RV Pandit, IL&FS Investment Managers Limited (BSE:511208) and Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (BSE:500010) on December 4, 2013. Indus Advisors acted as the financial advisor to the shareholders of IPF Online and BDO India LLP acted as the financial advisor to ASAPP Info Global Group.
IVC's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/4/13.
Investor / Buyer
ASAPP Info Global Group
Creditor / Lender
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited
IL&FS Investment Managers Limited